- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD) has reported changes in the executive committee.
- The company has chosen Vivek Badrinath as the Chief Executive of its new European tower company, known as 'TowerCo'. The appointment will be effective from 1 April 2020.
- Shameel Joosub, CEO of Vodacom Group will be joining Vodafone's Executive Committee, effective 1 April 2020.
- The company also said that it would simplify its management structure with the removal of the Rest of the World regional organisation, from the beginning of FY20-21.
- On 4th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:18 PM, VOD shares were trading at GBX 159.50, down by 1.00 points or 0.63 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.