- UK Commercial Property REIT Limited (LSE: UKCM) announced its half-year results for the period ended 30 June 2019.
- The company reported portfolio total return of 2.1 per cent, which was ahead of MSCI IPD benchmark total return of 1.2 per cent.
- The NAV total return of the company for the period was of 1.9 per cent as compared to 12.2 per cent as on 30 June 2018.
- The company also reported 19 per cent increase in EPRA Earnings per share to 1.70pence compared to the same period last year.
- On 19th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:05 AM, UKCM shares were trading at GBX 84.00, up by 0.80 points or 0.96% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.