- Group net ticket sales increased 18% year over year to £9 billion
- Group revenue increased 26% over the year-ago period to £198 million
- The company has reconfirmed expectations for the full year
- Revenue for the group is expected to increase in the low-to-mid 20% range
- On 17th December 2019, the stock of TRN was trading at GBX 508 at GMT 10:07 AM, down 2 points or 0.39% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.