- The company has announced acquisition of Yippee Entertainment Limited
- The target company is a software developer and digital publisher based in MediaCity UK and specialises in creation of third-party games.
- The transaction increases studio capacity and provides a source of new talent pool in North West of the country.
- The consideration is £922,407 in cash and the issue of 114,000 shares worth £433,200.
- On 2nd January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 10:52 AM, TM17 shares were trading at GBX 382.50, up by 7.50 points or 2% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.