The company declared results for 1H FY20
- Group revenue increased by 14% over the year-ago period to £2,043.5 million
- Gross margin came in at 43.8% compared to 41.5% in the year-ago period
- Reported profit before tax came in at £4 million, up 160% year over year
- Reported basic earnings per share came in at 28.7 pence, up 229.9% year over year
- On 16th December 2019, the stock of SPD was trading at GBX 424.40 at GMT 09:38 AM, up 64.40 points or 17.89% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.