- The company has maintained strong momentum during the first quarter ended 31 October 2019
- Customer numbers and gross profit per customer were both up compared to the year-ago period
- The company witnessed growth across technology and customer segments
- It opened a new office in Birmingham in September 2019
- On 27 November 2019, SCT shares were trading at GBX 1,138 at GMT 11:29 AM, up 4 points or 0.35% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.