- Revenue was £7,874 million, up 5%
- Adjusted operating profit was £2,491 million, up 6%
- Adjusted EPS was 93 pence, up 10%
- Proposed full-year dividend at 45.7 pence
- On 13th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 09:17 AM, REL shares were trading at GBX 2,071, up by 32 points or 1.57% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.