Persimmon Plc (LON: PSN) has released COVID-19 Update.
- The company has reported that the Group's sales teams have continued to serve new and existing customers in a swift transition to home working, as per company’s current business continuity planning.
- The Group has continued extending its full support to its suppliers, including making forward funding available wherever needed.
- Most importantly, the Group has announced that it will begin a phased re-opening of its construction sites from the morning of Monday 27 April 2020.
- The decision will let the company support its customers by completing the construction of the new homes they have purchased in a safe and accountable way.
- On 24th April 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:52 AM, PSN shares were trading at GBX 2,195.00, up by 6 points or 0.27% against the previous day closing price.