- Kingspan Group Plc (KGP) has released a trading update for the period to 30 September 2019.
- The company reported that sales in the nine-month period to 30 September were up 8 per cent to €3.43billion as compared to the same period in the prior year.
- Segment-wise, Insulated Panel sales increased by 9 per cent in the first nine months and were up by 1 per cent in the third quarter.
- Insulation Board sales were up 3 per cent in the first nine months, while they were down by 2 per cent in the third quarter.
- There was a 12 per cent increase in Light & Air sales in the first nine months and in the third quarter.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.