- The company witnessed strong performance of Lancaster Early Production System
- Licenses for Lancaster and Lincoln subareas of P1368 have been extended by five years
- For FY 2019, total production is guided at 3.1 million barrels of oil
- Sales are expected at 2.8 million barrels
- Revenue is expected at $165 million
- On 13th December 2019, the stock of HUR was trading at GBX 33.32 at GMT 08:05 AM, up 3.12 points or 10.33% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.