HSBC Holdings Plc (LON: HSBA) has released its Annual Results for 2019.
- Companyâs reported profit attributable to ordinary shareholders declined by 53 per cent to $6.0 billion. It depicted the impact of the goodwill impairment of $7.3 billion.
- The reported profit before tax declined by 33 per cent to $13.3 billion, while the reported revenue moved up by 4 per cent.
- The reported operating expenses went higher by 22 per cent due to the goodwill impairment.
- Adjusted revenue of the company improved by 5.9 per cent to $55.4 billion.
- On 18th February 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:30 AM, HSBA shares were trading at GBX 564.30, down by 26.40 points or 4.47% against the previous day closing price.