- Revenue increased by 62% to £3 million
- Adjusted operating profit was £5 million, up 119%
- Profit after tax doubled to £7 million
- Net assets increased by 114% to £9 million
- On 26 November 2019, GBG shares were trading at GBX 675 at GMT 09:54 AM, up 11 points or 1.66% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.