- Fusion Antibodies Plc (FAB) has released business and unaudited trading update for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company’s revenues in H1 FY2020 improved to £1.7 million as compared to £0.7 million in H1 FY2019.
- Cash position at 30 September 2019 was £1.3 million, lower as compared to £2.0 million as at 31 March 2019.
- The continued growth in revenue resulted into company's strongest six-month period to date.
- On 22nd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:08 AM, FAB shares were trading at GBX 67.50, up by 1.00 points or 1.50% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.