- dotDigital Group Plc (DOTD) has released its final audited results for the year ended 30 June 2019.
- The company has announced a strong growth in revenue and profit driven by the Group's organic growth strategy.
- Group revenues were up by 19 per cent to £51.3 million as compared to £43.1 million for 2018.
- The organic revenue of the group from continuing operations grew by 15 per cent to £42.5million from £36.9 million of 2018.
- On 15th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:34 AM, DOTD shares were trading at GBX 93.50, up by 2.50 points or 2.06% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.