- Group adjusted profit before tax was £24 million compared to £60 million in the year-ago period
- Group statutory loss before tax was £86 million compared to loss of £440 million in the year-ago period
- Like-for-like international revenue went up by 3% in 1H FY20
- Adjusted PBT for FY 20 is expected at £210 million
- On 12th December 2019, the stock of DC. was trading at GBX 133.80 at GMT 08:06 AM, up 1.85 points or 1.40% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.