- Group sales growth for the year ended 31 October 2019 was 1% on CER basis
- Sales of Apparel and Footwear was up 1% while that of Performance Materials was up 2%, both on CER bases
- For four months from July to October 2019, group sales were flat on a CER basis
- The company’s light-weighting composite offerings have evoked commercial interest from the transportation industry
- On 22nd November 2019, COA shares were trading at GBX 67.65 at GMT 09:24 AM, down 6.35 points or 8.58% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.