- The year end order book is expected to be more than £14 billion
- Group revenue for the full year is expected to be 5% higher in FY 19
- Group profit from operations is expected to be ahead of the expectations of the Board
- Average monthly net cash is expected to be around £310 million
- On 12th December 2019, the stock of BBY was trading at GBX 239.60 at GMT 08:03 AM, up 9.20 points or 3.99% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.