- Alien Metals Limited (UFO) has announced its financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
- Company’s total assets remained unchanged as of H1 FY18 level at US$1.2 million, though the cash declined in the reported first half to US$0.4 million as compared to US$0.7 million in H1FY18.
- During the reported period the company made an operating loss of US$0.6 million as compared to an operating loss US$1.1 million in the H1 FY18.
- The first half of the fiscal witnessed significant work carried out at the company’s Donovan 2 project.
- On 30th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:09 AM, UFO shares were trading at GBX 0.149, up by 0.004 points or 2.76% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.