- G. BARR Plc (BAG) has announced its interim results for the six months ended 27 July 2019.
- The company’s revenue declined to £122.5 million as compared to £136.9 million in the H1FY19.
- Profit before tax and exceptional items stood at £13.9 million as compared to £18.2 million in H1 FY19.
- Net cash from operating activities was of £11.7 million from £12.1 million in the same period of last year.
- On 24th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:10 AM, BAG shares were trading at GBX 616.00, up by 30.00 points or 5.12% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.