Kalkine’s dividend yield scan provides the top 25 FTSE-traded Dividend Stocks in view of the below factors
- The stocks are deduced from the FTSE All Share index and are identified to be the stocks with high dividend yields and decent fundamentals / financial performance over a period of time
- The list is an exemplary list and can include the following taking into account the associated criteria
- Stocks with market capitalization across the range of Blue-chip, Mid-cap and Small-cap (above GBP100 million) categories.
- Stocks with Annual Dividend yield over 5% (in general) with or without franking.
- Stocks having an impact from share price downfall given the explicit screening from dividend perspective.
- Stocks with special forms of dividends declared by respective companies.