The recent weekly economic update was released on 12 June, here are the main points:
- The COVID-19 curve is a flat-line now with no new cases leading to all domestic restrictions related to the pandemic been lifted.
- Retail spending remains steady, and Jobseeker numbers is again increasing.
- Forward-looking indicators continue to be weak; however, business confidence is recovering.
- U.S. employment data is surprising, though the OECD presents a terrible global outlook.
- Manufacturing sales volume declines.
- Building work put in place declines sharply.
The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. The above article is NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold the stock of the company (or companies) under discussion. Kalkine does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site.