The programme touches upon price-sensitive announcements during early trading hours in the Australian market that would impact stock movement. Watch The Stocks in Action on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of ASX-listed medtech company, MedAdvisor, were trading up today after it announced its new five-year agreement with pharmacy wholesaler, Australian Pharmaceutical Industries.
• Next in the news is one financial services company in hot water - AMP. Today, the Australian Securities & Investments Commission initiated civil penalty proceedings in the Federal Court against six companies of the AMP group.
• Onto news from National Australia Bank now, and the share price of NAB was trading up after the company announced an on-market share buy-back of $2.5 billion of ordinary shares today.
• The last news to touch on in this session covers the gas-focused energy company Origin Energy.
• Stock of the Origin were trading down today after it shared its quarterly performance for the period ended June 2021.