Hi, you are watching Kalkine TV live from Sydney. This is The Stocks in Action show. First, let's look at ASX 200 and then we will discuss the ASX listed stocks that are trending today.
• The S&P/ASX200 is up today, gaining 12.70 points or 0.17 per cent to 7392.20 and setting a new 52-week high. The top performing stocks in this index are SEEK up 3.20 per cent and WOODSIDE PETROLEUM, up 2.99 per cent.
• The Dow Jones fell 0.27 per cent to 34,299.33, while the S&P 500 lost 0.2 per cent to 4,246.5. The NASDAQ Composite was down 0.71 per cent, to 14,072.86.
• Nyrada Inc. (ASX:NYR) has reported new lead drug candidate NYR-BI01 has advanced to efficacy studies in collaboration with the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR).
• Rhythm Biosciences Limited (ASX:RHY) has confirmed that Rhythm’s ColoSTAT® clinical trial is being joined by Sonic Clinical Services.
• The Board of AF Legal Group Ltd (ASX:AFL) has announced that it has now completed its acquisition of Watts McCray (NSW) Pty Ltd, one of Australia’s leading family law firms.
• Archer Exploration Limited (ASX:AXE) shared that it will be collaborating with The Australian Missile Corporation (AMC) to support Australia’s Sovereign Guided Weapons Enterprise.
• AMC is a division of NIOA. It is Australia-based Defence Prime Contractor and supplier of weapons and munitions to the Defence division of Australia.
• Avita Medical (ASX:AVH) upgraded its revenue forecasts for fiscal quarter four guidance to between $9.5 million to $9.7 million