The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Energy firm Origin Energy was top percentage loser on ASX, falling nearly 9 per cent. The company has disclosed its earnings to take AU$2.2 billion hit due to write down of its core assets.
• Asset management firm Janus Henderson Group topped the winners’ chart, rising 7.3 per cent.
• Shares of payment solution provider EML Payments were trading 1 per cent lower at AU$3.59 by lunch. The company said it has secured a contract from the Northern Irish government to provide prepaid MasterCards worth 100 pounds to every adult in the country.
• Buy now, pay later business Sezzle dropped 4 per cent to AU$7.78 after releasing cash flow report for June quarter.
• Shares of lithium and iron ore miner Mineral Resources rose 0.5 per cent to AU$63.77 on reporting quarterly exploration and mining activity report.
• Shares of petroleum company Ampol was trading marginally lower. The company has entered into a partnership with Australian Renewable Energy Agency.
• The share price of Commonwealth Bank was up 0.25 per cent at AU$99.69.