The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of Star Entertainment Group Limited rose over 1 per cent to AU$3.6 after the company withdrawn a proposal to merge with fellow Australian casino operator Crown Resorts.
• Fruit and vegetable supplier Costa Group Holdings has completed the retail shortfall bookbuild for its fully underwritten Retail Entitlement Offer. Book building commenced after market close on 22 July 2021.
• Assets management company Pendal Group saw its shares falling nearly 1 per cent to AU$7.97. The company said in an exchange filing that it has completed the acquisition of US-based investment manager, Thompson, Siegel & Walmsley LLC.
• Investment firm Milton Corporation shares were trading nearly 2 per cent higher at AU$6.2. The company has reported a record number of Net Tangible Assets as on 30 June 2021.
• Kincora Copper said it has started drilling activities at the Fairholme Project, located in the Macquarie Arc of the Lachlan Fold Belt in New South Wales.
• Shares of Weebit Nano surged over 5 per cent after the semiconductor memory tech company provided an activity update and cash flow report for June quarter.
• Silver Lake Resources shares tumbled over 9 per cent despite achieving production guidance for the financial year 2021.