The last streaming segment of the day talks about the market closing scenario, along with giving a glimpse into the performance of the Asian markets. Watch The Last Trade on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Balkan Mining and Minerals made a strong debut on ASX today, rising as much as 77.5 per cent to 32.5 cent.
• Shares of telecom operator Macquarie Telecom Group gained as much as 11 per cent to hit a record high of AU$61.25
• Mining explorer Lachlan Star saw its shares extending gain to nearly 7 per cent to 4.6 cents.
• Tech firm Dotz Nano was down 1.5 per cent to 33 cents despite signing a Dotz Test Kits distribution agreement with UAE-based Hygiene Links.
• Shares of coal explorer Cokal climbed as much as 26 per cent to 7.7 cents on securing fund for Indonesia project.
• Drug maker AFT Pharmaceuticals shares dropped over 1 per cent, paring early gains.