This show gives a glimpse of global market performance, and the factors driving different markets, including the US, the UK, Australia and the Asian markets. Watch Global Market Roundup on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• The Pfizer stock jumped more than 3.4 per cent after the results.
• World's largest aerospace company Boeing reported its first quarterly profit in almost two years, with a revenue boost of 44 per cent .
• Gold futures were up 0.34 per cent . Silver increased 1.40 per cent , while copper fell 1.51 per cent .
• But overall activity was generally subdued ahead of a two-day U.S. Federal Reserve meeting starting later.
• Major European markets also trade in positive territory. • Barclays is the first major bank to announce dividends for its shareholders after the Bank of England scrapped the payout restrictions on the banking sector.