The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• First on the list is junior explorer Caravel Minerals. The Copper exploration and development company is advancing a large-scale copper resource in a world-class jurisdiction.
• , Aeris Resources operates two wholly owned projects. Tritton copper operations is located in New South Wales and Cracow gold operations is located in Queensland. Aeris Resources shares have delivered a return of over 90 per cent this year as on 27 July.
• Next up is Chalice Mining - an ASX-listed multi-commodity producer engaged in the exploration and production of nickel, copper, cobalt, gold, and platinum group metals at its Julimar project in Western Australia.
• Looking at the stock charts we can evaluate Chalice Mining shares have delivered a return of over 60 per cent this year as on 27 July.
• Moving on, let us zoom our lens on Eagle Mountain Mining - an ASX-listed copper and gold-focused exploration and development company. It is engaged in the development of the Oracle Ridge Copper mine which is located in the state of Arizona in the USA.
• Copper Mountain Mining Corporation - an Australia-based company with flagship projects located in word-class mining jurisdictions. copper Mountain Mining shares have delivered a return of close to 120 per cent this year as on 27 July.