Tinybeans Group Limited (ASX: TNY) has created a mobile and web-based technology platform that connects parents with the most trusted tools and resources to help every family thrive. Every day millions of people including celebrities, high profile families use Tinybeans for capturing, storing and sharing their children’s life stories. It serves a user base of 3 million members with over 1.1 million monthly active members in over 200 countries. The company generates its revenue from advertising from brands, premium subscriptions, and printed products.
On 4th April 019, the company announced it has signed more US-centric brand partners onto its Tinybeans platform. The company declared that a total of six brand partners had been signed to its extensive partner roster in the past 30 days. These partners are Goddard Schools, Eargo, Gobble, Bright Cellars and a global imaging brand, with a repeat campaign signed with Macmillan Kids.
All these contracts will impact the revenue on an immediate basis, generating over $230,000 in revenues through 2019 and accelerating momentum moving into Q4 FY19. This will allow the company to confidently affirm the commitment to turn cash flow break even this calendar year.
Details of recent brand partners are;
- Goddard Schools: Is trusted among parents and families for childcare and early learning for nearly 30 years. It selected Tinybeans through an RFP process based on the platform’s ability to radius target messaging to 4 consumer segments in 10 metro areas.
- Global Imaging brand: It is a prominent company in consumer electronics brand which uses technology to improve the quality of life and establish environmental sustainability around the world. It associated with Tinybeans to assist them in getting in front of new parents celebrating their first Mother’s Day.
- Gobble: The company delivers the takeout convenience along with satisfaction, health, and freshness of a home-cooked meal. It selected Tinybeans as a customer acquisition vehicle. This will help to get in front of busy parents that can benefit from 15-minute gourmet dinner kits with 3-step instructions.
- Macmillan Kids: Is an experienced book publisher who has published many award-winning fiction and nonfiction books, as well as inspired and much-loved children’s books. After the success of three successful campaigns, it partnered with Tinybeans to market Jimmy Fallon’s book, Everything is Mama, for Mother’s Day.
- Bright Cellars: A monthly wine club which helps to curate personalised selections based on palate preferences. Through this contract Tinybeans would be able to deliver affluent, time-poor millennial parents looking for high-quality wines without a visit to the store.
- Eargo: It aims to deal with the challenges of hearing loss that 80% of the population do nothing about it. Tinybeans is providing Eargo with the ability to target grandparents and consumers who are more prone to hearing loss through both direct and content marketing.
The company is also expecting to announce other brand partnership in the near term.
On 8th February 2019, the company announced that it had secured a one-year advertising contract of $200k from US-based life insurer.
On the technical front, the stock traded around 4.286% up and closed at A$0.365 as of 4th April 2019 compared to the previous closing of A$0.35. In the last six months, the stock has delivered 45.8% return, and the YTD return stands at 11.11%.