Woolworths Group Limited (ASX: WOW) has reported the first quarter sales results for the 14 week period ended 6 October 2019.
- Group sales from continuing operations increased 7.1% to $15.9 billion over pcp.
- Group online sales increased 37.4% to $802 million over pcp.
- Australian Food sales increased 7.8% to $10.7 billion over pcp.
- New Zealand Food sales increased 8% over pcp to $1.67 billion in AUD terms.
- Endeavour Drinks sales increased 9% to $2.19 billion over pcp.
- BIG W and Hotels posted Q-o-Q sales growth of 2.6% and 5.5%, respectively.
By 2:07 PM AEST, WOW was trading at $37.30, down by 1.1% relative to the last close.