- CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) stock was close to its 52-week highest price on Wednesday. It showcased new offerings at the 5th annual Fal.Con 2021 conference on Oct 12.
- Vimeo, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMEO) revenue increased by 33% YoY in September 2021.
- CRWD stock grew 10.0% QTD, and VMEO stock fell 4.29% QTD.
CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRWD) stock was up 6.22%, and Vimeo, Inc. (NASDAQ: VMEO) stock jumped 13.38% in intraday trading on Wednesday following upbeat news from the companies. CRWD traded at US$268.46, and VMEO traded at US$30.34 at 2:19 pm ET.
Here are some recent developments of the companies.
CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc.
The CrowdStrike stock was close to its 52-week highest price of US$289.24 on Wednesday. Its lowest price in the same period was US$118.10. The stock rallied days after showcasing its new customer offerings at the fifth annual Fal.Con 2021 cybersecurity conference on Oct 12.
It unveiled the CrowdStrike Falcon platform and DevOps that protects against data theft and other cyberattacks. Other products included:
- Humio’s Community Edition - a free offering with Humio’s streaming observability.
- Falcon XDR - for real-time detection and automated response in the security stack.
- Falcon Fusion - a free offer for all Falcon Prevent and Falcon Insight customers.
- Falcon FileVantage - offers full visibility on critical files, folders, and registry changes.
- Falcon CWP Complete - a fully managed Cloud Workload Protection solution for 24/7 security management.
- AI for Falcon Spotlight – an AI-enabled solution to detect threat context to improve prioritizing vulnerabilities.
CrowdStrike Holdings is a cybersecurity company that provides end-point protection, attack remediation, threat-hunting solutions etc. It collects data from end-points, analyzes the information on its cloud platform and updates the security postures to its customers.
For the three months ended July 31, 2021, its revenue was US$337.7 million, and net loss was US$57.3 million. The loss per share diluted was US$0.25 compared to a loss of US$0.14 per share diluted in the same quarter of 2020.
The Sunnyvale, California-headquartered CrowdStrike has a market capitalization of US$61 billion. The stock closed at US$252.74 on Oct 12, 2021, with a trading volume of 2,314,980.
Source - pixabay
The stock gained traction a day after announcing its initial September revenue figures.
Its September revenue increased by 33% YoY. Vimeo’s subscriber numbers grew by 14% YoY, and its average revenue per user (ARPU) rose 16% YoY last month. It has around 230 million users, spanning 190 countries, on its platforms that add thousands of videos daily.
The New York-based company offers a SAAS video tool - an all-in-one software solution that helps users create, collaborate and communicate through video on a turnkey platform.
For the three months ended June 30, 2021, its revenue was US$96 million, and net loss was US$20.39 million. Vimeo’s diluted per share loss was US$0.13 against a diluted per share loss of US$0.19 for the same quarter in 2020.
Its market capitalization is US$5 billion. The stock traded in the range of US$58.00 to US$26.22 in the last 52 weeks. The stock closed at US$26.76 with a share volume of 1,190,284 on Oct 12.
The Nasdaq 100 technology Index grew 0.77% QTD and 14.99% YTD. On the other hand, Crowdstike stock grew 10.0% QTD and 27.5% YTD. Vimeo Inc. launched its IPO in May 2021. The stock fell 4.29% QTD. Investors, however, should analyze the stocks carefully before investing.