- December 01, 2022 01:26 AM PST
- December 01, 2022 12:33 AM PST
UPDATE 3-Poland's Allegro posts higher profit on return to growth at home
- November 30, 2022 08:27 PM PST | Reuters
* Q3 core profit beats expectations * Polish core profit returns to growth * Makes progress with Mall turnaround * Focuses on cost management (Adds CFO comments, detail on results, background) Nov 30Read More...
UPDATE 1-Klarna forecasts monthly profits by second half of next year
- November 30, 2022 08:13 PM PST | Reuters
(Adds details on results, CEO comments) By Supantha Mukherjee STOCKHOLM, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Swedish payments company Klarna on Wednesday forecast a return to profitability on a monthly basis in theRead More...
French retailer Casino prices part of Assai's stake sale
- November 30, 2022 05:56 PM PST | Reuters
PARIS, Nov 30 (Reuters) - French supermarket group Casino said on Wednesday it has completed the book building process in the sale of a stake in Brazilian cash-and-carry chain Assai as part of itsRead More...
UPDATE 2-Allegro third-quarter profit rises as Polish business returns to growth
- November 30, 2022 05:31 PM PST | Reuters
(Add details on forecast, background) Nov 30 (Reuters) - Poland's biggest e-commerce platform Allegro reported a rise in third-quarter core profit on Wednesday, driven by a recovery in the company'sRead More...
UPDATE 1-Tata in talks to buy Wistron's India facility for up to $613 mln -report
- November 30, 2022 04:28 PM PST | Reuters
(Adds details, background) BENGALURU, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Tata Group is in talks to buy Wistron Corp's only manufacturing facility in India for up to 50 billion rupees ($612.6 million), the EconomicRead More...
UPDATE 1-Allegro third-quarter profit rises as Polish business returns to growth
- November 30, 2022 04:22 PM PST | Reuters
(Adds detail) Nov 30 (Reuters) - Poland's biggest e-commerce platform Allegro reported on Wednesday a 13.9% increase in third-quarter core profit, driven by the recovery in its key home market.Read More...
UPDATE 5-Sweden's H&M to lay off 1,500 staff in drive to cut soaring costs and rescue profits
- December 01, 2022 12:56 AM CET | Reuters
* H&M to cut 1,500 jobs as part of cost-cutting drive * The firm is challenged by stiff competition and rising costs * Books restructuring charge of $75.8 mln in fourth quarter (Adds analyst comment,Read More...