- The company intimated about the progress in its West African operations
- Anglo African Oil & Gas plc has decided to dispose of 80% of its interest in Anglo African Oil & Gas Congo S.A.U. to the company.
- The company has appointed Mr. André-Brice Boumbendje to its Advisory Committee.
- This appointment is expected to help Zenith in its management of governmental relations in the Republic of the Congo.
- On 2nd January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 10:08 AM, ZEN shares were trading at GBX 1.75, down by 0.15 points or 7.89% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.