- WPP Plc (WPP) has released the third-quarter trading update 2019.
- The company reported improvement in Q3 in major markets and sectors and its reported revenue was up by 5.2 per cent (AER basis) to £3,291 million.
- Revenue less pass-through costs improved by 3.7 per cent to £2,725 million.
- The company’s global integrated agencies were back to growth in the third quarter
- On 25th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:51 AM, WPP shares were trading at GBX 976.40, up by 58.00 points or 6.32 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.