- SDX Energy Plc (LON: SDX) has released its financial and operating results for the three and nine months ended 30 September 2019.
- The production for the nine months ended 30 September 2019 increased to 3,501 boe/d, net to company, compared with 3,455 boe/d for the same period in 2018.
- Net revenues for the nine months period was of US$38 million, lower by US$2 million or around 5 per cent in the 2018 comparative period.
- The revenue decline was due to lower net realised average oil/service fees of US$56/boe, compared to US$64/boe in 2018.
- During the reported nine months period, the company achieved a netback of US$27 million, as compared toUS$31 million achieved in the 2018 comparative period.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.