- Mustang Energy Plc (MUST) has released its interim results for half-year to 31 July 2019.
- For the reported period the company had decent deal flow with due diligence ongoing on several of its producing US assets.
- The company’s acquisition targets remain in £2-50 million range.
- The company has also informed that overheads were under tight control as the Directors were not receiving any remuneration.
- On 30th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:53 AM, MUST shares were trading at GBX 11.00, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.