- Net operating income was up 45% year-over -year to £3 million
- Profit before tax was up 318% from the year-ago period to £1 million
- Basic earnings per share was up 252% compared to the corresponding prior-year period to 9.5 pence
- The company declared an interim dividend of 2.85 pence per share, up 111% from the year-ago period
- On 21st November 2019, CMCX shares were trading at GBX 131.60 at GMT 09:23 AM, up 5.40 points or 4.28% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.