Media & Marketing
NRJ Group FY EBITDA Up At 80.2 Million Euros
- March 22, 2023 06:23 PM CET | Reuters
March 22 (Reuters) - NRJ Group SA: * FY NET INCOME GROUP SHARE EUR 34.7 MILLION, UP 25.7% Y/Y * FY EBITDA EUR 80.2 MILLION, UP 18.8% Y/Y * PROPOSES DIVIDEND OF EUR 0.26/SHARE Source text for Eikon:
UPDATE 6-Police clash with protesters at Paris demonstration against pension overhaul
- March 17, 2023 08:59 PM CET
UPDATE 5-Pressure mounts on Macron after unrest grows over pensions
- March 17, 2023 08:06 PM CET
Eutelsat Says To Be Selected By StarGroup To Enhance StarTV In Mexico
- March 15, 2023 03:15 PM CET
Vivendi in talks on publishing arm sale to Kretinsky to ease Lagardere deal
- March 14, 2023 02:21 PM CET
Vivendi in talks to sell publishing arm to Kretinsky to ease Lagardere deal
- March 14, 2023 11:30 AM CET | Reuters
* Part of strategy to win clearance for Lagardere deal * Kretinsky well-known in France for stake in Le Monde paper (Adds fund manager comment and background) By Sudip Kar-Gupta PARIS, March 14 (Read More...
Vivendi in talks with Kretinsky company over sale of Editis publishing unit
- March 14, 2023 08:38 AM CET | Reuters
(Adds detail and background) PARIS, March 14 (Reuters) - French media conglomerate Vivendi said it was in exclusive talks with International Media Invest (IMI), a subsidiary of Czech Media InvestRead More...
Eutelsat Communications Signs Multi-Year Agreement With PCTV
- March 13, 2023 06:26 PM CET | Reuters
March 13 (Reuters) - Eutelsat Communications SA : * EUTELSAT COMMUNICATIONS: PCTV SCALES UP VIDEO SERVICES ACROSS LATIN AMERICA WITH MULTI-YEAR AGREEMENT ON EUTELSAT 117 WEST A SATELLITE Source textRead More...
Veon And Oneweb Partner To Deliver Seamless Communication And Digital Services
- March 01, 2023 01:03 PM CET | Reuters
March 1 (Reuters) - Veon Ltd: * VEON AND ONEWEB PARTNER TO DELIVER SEAMLESS COMMUNICATION AND DIGITAL SERVICES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)Read More...
Satellite firm SES warns of lower profit as video sales decline
- February 27, 2023 01:45 PM CET | Reuters
* Sees 2023 EBITDA of 1.01-1.05 bln euros, below consensus * Outlook assumes no changes to satellite launch schedule * Video division sales drop 5.5% in 2022 * Paris-listed shares down 8% at 1136 GMTRead More...
Eutelsat shares hit record low as falling broadcast sales weigh on earnings
- February 17, 2023 01:02 PM CET | Reuters
By Lina Golovnya and Olivier Sorgho (Reuters) - Eutelsat Communications SA reported a half-year profit on Friday that missed estimates, hurt by lower broadcasting sales and higher costs as the world'sRead More...
Eutelsat misses profit estimates on higher costs, weaker broadcast revenue
- February 17, 2023 08:20 AM CET | Reuters
(Adds details on results and background) Feb 17 (Reuters) - Eutelsat on Friday missed expectations for half-year core profit, weighed down by lower revenues for its broadcasting business and higherRead More...
Eutelsat H1 Ebitda At 419 Million Euros
- February 17, 2023 08:02 AM CET | Reuters
Feb 17 (Reuters) - Eutelsat: * COMMUNICATIONS: FIRST HALF 2022-23 RESULTS * INDUSTRY-LEADING PROFITABILITY WITH A 73.0% EBITDA MARGIN IN FIRST HALF, DESPITE REVENUE DECLINE. * H1 TOTAL REVENUE EURRead More...
Eutelsat's half-year core profit misses expectations
- February 17, 2023 07:49 AM CET | Reuters
Feb 17 (Reuters) - Eutelsat on Friday missed expectations for half-year core profit, weighed down by lower revenues for its broadcasting business and higher operating costs. The world's third largestRead More...
French TV groups wind up Netflix challenger Salto
- February 15, 2023 07:02 PM CET | Reuters
PARIS, Feb 15 (Reuters) - French public television operator France Télévisions and private TV groups M6 and TF1 said in a joint statement on Wednesday they had decided to close their Salto platform,Read More...