Temple and Webster Group (ASX: TPW) has released its half year results for the period ending 31 December 2019. Key highlights of H1FY20:
- Revenue of $74.1m up 50% YoY;
- EBITDA of $2.3m, versus $1.0m in the pcp;
- Reported positive cash flow for the first half, with ending cash of $15.7m and no debt;
- Active customers up 45% YoY;
- Trade and Commercial division up 75% YoY.
The second half of FY20 has also started well with YoY revenue growth of more than 50% to Jan 31.
At AEST 12:50 PM, the stock was trading at $3.400 per share, up by 20.141% from its previous close.