Tempus Resources Ltd. is a junior mining firm focused on copper and other mineral opportunities. The firm was incorporated in April 2018 as a private player, solely to acquire a 90 per cent stake in Montejinni Resources Pty Ltd.
Montejinni Resources Pty Ltd is the registered holder of the following mineral projects:
• Claypan Dam Project in southern Australia
• Montejinni Project in the Northern Territory
Currently, Tempus Resources is a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange Venture (TSXV), where its common shares are traded under the stock quote TMRR. The natural resource company is also listed on the Australian Stock Exchange under the trading symbol TMR.
The Perth, Western Australia-headquartered miner is engaged in the discovery, acquisition, exploration and development of mineral assets, particularly the ones located in Canada and Ecuador. The Blackdome-Elizabeth Project is the company’s flagship situated in the southern region of British Columbia. It is a gold project comprising two distinct mineralization styles:
• Elizabeth Zone sits about 200 kilometers north of Vancouver and 35 kilometers northeast of the Bralorne Mine that historically produced 4.2 million ounces of gold at a grade of 17.7 g/t from 1928 to 1971. The mineralization at this zone is similar to the Bralorne Mine.
• Blackdome Zone is a past-producing mineralized zone situated nearly 30 kilometers north of the Elizabeth Zone. The mineralization at Blackdome consists of a low-sulphide epithermal gold system. The assets onsite are permitted with a tailings facility and mill under care and maintenance for future production.
The company also owns and operates the Zamora Project in Ecuador, situated contiguous to the Fruta del Norte Project operated by Lundin Gold (TSX: LUG). The project is host to high-quality early phase exploration targets, including the following:
• Rio Zarza consists of two mineral concessions covering a combined land package of 1,000 hectares.
• Valle del Tigre comprises mineral concessions spread over a land of 2,195 hectares.
The Zamora Project is equipped with proper infrastructure, including roads, the Pan America highway, a nearby airport, railways, and a hydroelectric station. Tempus Resources is working on exploration and drilling programs to identify, exploit and evaluate new prospective targets to expand the mineral resource potential for further development and advancement of its mineral projects.