StrikePoint Gold Inc. is a mineral mining company involved in the identification, acquisition, evaluation, development and exploration of precious metal projects, mainly gold. StrikePoint Gold Inc. is a TSX Venture public company with the ticker symbol SKP. The metal exploration company also lists its shares on the OTCQB market in the US under the symbol STKXF.
The Vancouver-based natural resource miner operates a diversified portfolio of mineral exploration and development projects, including:
• The Porter Project is a high-grade silver (Ag) property comprising epithermal and porphyry deposits, located along the Golden Triangle in northwest British Columbia. The project is equipped with road connectivity, power lines, port facilities and other mining infrastructures.
• The Willoughby Property is a historic exploration project in northwest British Columbia. The project hosts various target zones – North Zone, North-North Zone, Edge Zone, Wilby Zone, Wilkie Zone and Lower Icefall Zone.
• The Pluto Project is at some hundred kilometers west of Carmacks along the Kluane region, Yukon Territory.
• The Golden Oly Project consists of an intrusive system with gold-silver anomalies in Yukon Territory.
• The Lobstick Project comprises 78 mineral claims covering an area of 1,248 hectares, situated some 50 kilometers from Kenora, Ontario.
• The Angelina Project is a gold-silver property located in the Rice Lake Gold Belt. StrikePoint has a 100 per cent ownership stake in the project.
• The Kluane Project includes the Venus Property and ten additional properties located in the Kluane region, Yukon Territory (Canada).
• The Mayo Project hosts three mineral zones, namely the Io North, Europa, and Ganymede, in central Yukon, Canada.
• The Ross River Project in Yukon.
The Canada-focused precious metal exploration company is engaged in exploration and drilling operations to discover and evaluate the prospective target areas to extend the mineral resource potential for the advancement of its projects.