Golden Arrow Resources Corporation is a publicly listed mining firm that discovers, acquires, explores, evaluates and develops mineral properties with precious metal and base metal mineralization, primarily located in South America. The Vancouver-based miner holds various mineral projects in its gold-focused exploration and development portfolio which are located in three geographies:
• Flecha de Oro is an exploration stage project that comprises gold-bearing epithermal mineralization. It encompasses a total land area of approximately 140 square kilometers
• Caballos is a copper-gold project with mineral rights that span more than 12,000 hectares.
• Don Bosco is also a copper-gold property at the exploration stage. It hosts multiple copper, gold and silver targets, and covers a land area of more than 4,000 hectares.
• Mogote is an advanced stage copper and gold project that comprises mineral rights spread over 8,800 hectares.
• Potrerillos is an advanced stage gold-silver property with a land package of about 3,999 hectares.
• Yanso is a wholly-owned gold project with 12,480 hectares of land.
• Rosales is a pure-play copper project with mineral claims spread over a land package of 3,444 hectares.
• Tierra Dorada is an exploration stage gold property including a land package of approximately 640 square kilometers.
The mining company is focused on exploration and development programs to identify, evaluate and expand the mineral resource potential for the advancement of its projects. Golden Arrow is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange where its ordinary shares trade under the ticker symbol GRG. The company is also listed on the Germany-based Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the United States OTCQB Market under the trading symbols G6A and GARWF, respectively.
The company was incorporated in September 2015 according to the Business Corporations Act of British Columbia. Golden Arrow is a Grosso Group company. The Grosso Group is an Argentina-based management group that supports mining firms in their venture for exploration and development of quality resource opportunities.