CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV:CVV)

Mining

CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. is a junior natural resource mining company that operates as a project generator throughout the Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan. CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. is involved in identifying, acquiring, evaluating, exploring, and developing mineral properties.

CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the ticker symbol CVV. The mineral exploration company also trades on the OTCQB Market and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FSE) under the symbols CVVUF and DH7N, respectively.

The Vancouver-based metal mining company operates numerous uranium, nickel and diamond-producing projects in the Athabasca region. The important uranium projects of CanAlaska include the below:

• West McArthur Project is proximal to the McArthur River Uranium Project by Cameco. CanAlaska owns a 70 per cent ownership stake, while Cameco holds the remaining 30 per cent stake in the project.

• Cree East Project comprises 16 mineral concessions encompassing a total area of approximately 55,935 hectares, situated at some 35 kilometers distance from the Key Lake Deposit. The company owns a 100 per cent stake in the project.

Additionally, the mineral resource portfolio of CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. includes other projects including:

• NE Wollaston Properties comprises four projects -- the Warren, Kingston, Watson, and Burrill project.

• NW Manitoba

• Kasmere

• Key Lake

• McTavish

• Moon

• Patterson

• Waterbury

• Ruttan Area Copper-Zinc Project

• Thompson Nickel Belt properties -- Strong, Hunter and North Manibridge.

• Athabasca Diamond Project

CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. is working on the exploration operations with its current partners Cameco Corporation, Denison Mines Corp., and Northern Uranium Corp. The former exploration partners of the company include Bayswater Uranium, Mitsubishi Corporation, Hanwha Corporation, Korea Electric Power Corporation, Korea Resources Corp., SK Networks, and Allway Minerals and Science Technology Ltd.

The uranium-focused metal exploration company is conducting various exploration and drilling programs to discover and evaluate the prospective target areas to expand the mineral potential for the development and advancement of its projects.

Contact Information

company address Suite 580, 625 Howe Street Vancouver, BC V6C 2T6

company phone604.688.3211

company email[email protected]

company websitehttps://canalaska.com/

Similar Companies

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK