Critical Elements Lithium Corporation is a junior metal mining and exploration company focused on exploring and developing rare earth metals. It includes lithium and tantalum properties to facilitate the electric vehicles and energy storage system sector.
Rose Lithium Tantalum Project situated in Eeyou Istchee James Bay in northern Quebec. It is Critical Elements’ flagship property.
The project includes approximately 473 mining claims covering a total area of more than 24,654.81 hectares. The average annual production at the Rose Property accounts for nearly 1,86,327 tons of chemical grade lithium, 50,205 tons of technical grade lithium concentrate and 429 tons of tantalum concentrate.
The project is equipped with proper infrastructure, including a hydroelectricity plant, road, and air connectivity, the firm claims. In addition, the project is in close proximation to the Éléonore Gold Project (operated by Goldcorp) and Whabouchi Lithium Property (operated by Nemaska).
The Lithium producer also operates a portfolio of projects:
• Nisk Property: It consists of copper (Cu), nickel (NI), PGE and gold (Au) deposits with 90 mining claims spanning a total area of nearly 45.9 square kilometers.
• Arques Property: The project includes rare earth elements, niobium, and tantalum, with 136 mining claims spreading over a total area of roughly 61.49 square kilometers.
• Bourier Property consists of copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), gold (Au) and silver (Ag) mineralization with 203 licenses for approximately 10,252 hectares of land area.
• Caumont Property comprises copper (Cu), nickel (Ni), PGE and gold (Au) minerals, and 94 mineral claims encircling a total area of more than 50.37 kilometers.
• Dumulon Property is a zinc (Zn), lead (Pb) and gold (Au) project over a total area of 1,929 hectares.
• Duval Property a gold (Au), copper (Cu), nickel (Ni) and PGE project with 46 mineral claims spanning 2,458.92 hectares of land area.
• Lemare property is a gold (Au), copper (Cu), nickel (Ni) and PGE project with 232 mineral claims spanning 111.44 square kilometres of land area.
• Valiquette Property is a copper (Cu), nickel (Ni), PGE and gold (Au) project spread across a total area of 5,563.07 hectares through 104 mineral claims.
In June 2021, the mining firm hired GoldSpot Discoveries Corp, a mineral technology company, to implement its artificial intelligence technology to discover electric vehicle battery material at the Rose Lithium Tantalum Property.