West Vault Mining Inc. (TSXV:WVM)

Mining

West Vault Mining Inc. is a junior mineral mining company involved in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal assets. West Vault Mining was incorporated in 2010 with a focus to develop gold assets in North America.

West Vault Mining Inc. is a publicly listed company on the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange in Canada under the ticker symbol WVM. In addition to the TSXV, the North American mineral exploration company lists and trades its common shares on the OTCQX market in the United States under the stock symbol WVMDF.

In 2014, the Vancouver based natural resource mining company acquired a 75 per cent ownership stake in the Hasbrouck Gold Project. Later in July 2020, West Vault Mining Inc. bought the remaining 25 per cent stake of the project from Clover Nevada LLC, a 100 per cent owned subsidiary of Waterton Precious Metals Fund II.

The Hasbrouck Project lies on Highway 95 somewhere close to Tonopah, between Las Vegas and Reno, along the Walker Lane Gold Trend in the southern edge of Nevada, U.S. The Hasbrouck property spans over a total area of 11,361 acres of land and comprises two mineral deposits infused with oxide gold-silver mineralization -- the Hasbrouck Deposit and the Three Hills Deposit.

Both the deposits contain low sulfide and oxidized epithermal veins surface or near-surface mineralization, making these deposits ideal for heap leaching. Also, the project is equipped with proper infrastructure, including road connectivity, water supply, power grid and access to a nearby town.

Additionally, the company acquired an additional adjacent land package of 1,330 acres, including the Hill of Gold deposit. On November 5, 2020, West Vault Mining Inc. obtained the federal permit to start construction and mining operations at the Hasbrouck site, including phase one for the Three Hills Deposit and phase two of the Hasbrouck Deposit. The company is focused on mining operations to explore, develop, and advance the Hasbrouck Project to enhance shareholders' wealth and maximize the company's overall value.

Contact Information

company address Suite 838 – 1100 Melville Street Vancouver, BC Canada V6E 4A6

company phone(604) 685-8311

company email[email protected]

company websitehttps://www.westvaultmining.com/

Similar Companies

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK