Sangoma Technologies Corporation is a junior technology company that provides hardware and software solutions for effective communication to business organizations.
The junior tech firm, domiciled in Ontario, was founded in 1984.
Sangoma Technologies Corporation is a publicly listed company on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV). The tech stocks are traded with the ticker of ‘STC’.
The Ontario-based technology company provides a dense portfolio of product solutions and services that improve the IP communication channel for application in telecommunication and data communication process. Its diversified service offerings include:
• Cloud Services: unified communication solutions, SIP trunking services, fax over the internet and business voice solutions.
• Video Conferencing through Sangoma Meet.
• Wholesale Trunk Services through Sangoma VI Communication Services.
• Business Phone Systems includes both cloud- based phone services and hardware phone systems.
• Phones and Devices include desk internet protocol phones, soft phones, DECT non-wired phones, headsets and value-based internet protocol phones.
• Network Connectivity and Media Processing through Session Border Controllers (SBC), telephony cards, VoIP gateways, and media transcoding.
• Open-source telecommunication products
Sangoma Technologies Corporation operates in more than 150 countries through a global network of various distribution partners.
The communication technology company has offices in different locations across North America:
• New Jersey
• New York
In Europe, it has officed in Ireland, Germany, United Kingdom.
The CALA segment caters to business in Ecuador, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, and Colombia.
It also serves the customers in the India Asia Pacific and Oceania, that includes cities like Bangalore, New Delhi, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
The technology company claims to generate a significant part of its revenue from the key markets of the United States and Canada.
On March 31, 2021, the Canadian company announced in a press release that it closed the acquisition of StarBlue Inc.
In May 2021, Sangoma Technologies Corporation claims to have been recognized as one of the top five UCaaS (Unified-Communication-as-a-Service) companies across North America in the annual UCaaS Scorecard by Omdia, an international technology research company.