Sable Resources Ltd. is a mineral mining company primarily involved in the acquisition, exploration, and development of newly identified precious metal properties in Mexico and Argentina. Sable Resources Ltd. is a publicly listed corporation on the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange, with its common shares trading under the ticker symbol SAE. Additionally, the natural resources mining company lists and trades its common shares on the OTCQB market under the stock symbol SBLRF.
The Vancouver-based metal exploration company has a greenfield project portfolio, which includes early-stage mineral exploration properties:
• El Fierro Project hosts high-grade silver, lead, zinc, copper mineralization and a gold-bearing epithermal vein system in the province of San Juan, Argentina. Sable Resources has the option to acquire a 100 per cent ownership stake in the project. Currently, the company holds a total land area of 46,391 hectares.
• The Don Julio Cluster consists of gold-copper-silver infused epithermal and skarn mineralization located in eastern Cordillera Principal, Argentina. The company signed with South32 an earn-in agreement to jointly pursue exploration operations onsite. The company has a right to acquire a 100 per cent stake in the 58,629 hectares property.
• Los Pumas Project is in San Juan, at some 21 kilometers distance from the Don Julio Cluster. It comprises gold-silver-copper mineralization. The company signed an exploration agreement with South32, according to which the latter would finance the exploration operations for the third and fourth quarter of 2021. The company holds an option to acquire a 100 per cent stake in the project.
• La Poncha Project comprises gold-copper bearing Miocene porphyry in San Juan. The company retains with it an option to for a 100 per cent interest in the project, covering a total area of 18,114 hectares.
• The Vinata Project consists of low sulphide epithermal gold mineralization in Chihuahua, Mexico. The company owns a 100 per cent stake in the early-stage exploration project.
• El Escarpe consists of low sulphide epithermal gold mineralization in Querétaro, Mexico. It is a grassroots project 100 per cent owned by the company.
Sable Resources Inc. works in partnership with other mining corporations -- Osisko Gold Royalties, South32, and Talisker Exploration Services Inc. to explore the mineral projects. Currently, Sable Resources is focused on conducting exploration and drilling programs to develop and advance all the grassroots findings and early-stage projects.