Dynamic Technologies Group Inc., earlier known as Empire Industries Ltd., is a junior industrial products company that provides technological solutions to advance the theme park industry and entertainment destinations across the globe.
Dynamic Technologies Group trades stock on the TSXV under the symbol DTG. Dynamic Technologies was recognized as one of the winners in the 2020 TSX Venture 50 Companies. The industrial technology company also trades on the Over-the-Counter (OTC) market under ERILF.
The Winnipeg-based company is specialized in the designing, development, marketing, and instalment of ride systems. The company also innovates and delivers technological solutions for media-focused attractions, complex structures, and mechatronic systems. Dynamic Technologies Group has three key business units:
• Dynamic Attractions for ride systems
• Dynamic Structures to build integrated tech solutions for complex structures
• Dynamic Entertainment to provide unique user experience through its proprietor technology
The operations of Dynamic Technologies Group are divided into three segments, which include:
• Ride system manufacturing
• Parts and services
• Others include delivering integrated engineering solutions to support special projects in alternative energy, optical telescopes, and other diversified industries. Additionally, Dynamic Technologies has started an initiative based on co-ownership to leverage its flying theater products and attraction expertise.
Dynamic Technologies Group Inc. has offices and facilities across North America, including Toronto and Vancouver in Canada and Orlando (Florida) and Arlington (Texas) in the United States.
In a press release dated May 28, 2021, Dynamic Technologies Group Inc. mentioned continuing the execution of three plans – to advance co-ventures for recurring revenue, scale the ride business, and innovation and diversification-based technology development – to positively influence the working capital balance of the company.