A2Z Smart Technologies Corp. (TSXV:AZ)Technology
A2Z Smart Technologies Corp is a junior industrial technology company specializing in designation and development of system solutions for the aerospace and defense sector in Israel.
A2Z Smart Technologies Corp is a publicly listed company on the TSX Venture Exchange. Its common stocks are traded under the ticker symbol ‘AZ’.
The technology company is also listed on the OTCQX Market and its common shares trade under the stock symbol ‘AAZZF’.
The Vancouver-based technology company provides and develops innovative defense, automation, and electronic solutions under different product categories:
• Retail Solutions: It includes Cust2Mate, a smart cart platform that provides mobile self-checkout cart featured with UI touch screen, computer vision, LFT weighing, anti-fraud weighing, payment system and barcode scanner.
• Automotive Solutions: The offerings include FTICS, which is a three-part patented capsule system that ensures safety of passengers and damage control due to fuel tank combustion.
The company also claims to work on an automobile cover device (for when not in use) that would protect the vehicles from severe weather changes.
• Portable Energy- Smart energy packs involve technology characterized to easily carry and deploy electricity when needed.
• Security and Military- This category provides unmanned round vehicles (UGV), security and defense robotic technology to tackle terrorism and defuse bombs along with firefighting and HAZMAT handling features.
• Maintenance & Technical Support: The firm offers external and in-house support to industrial producers.
The client base of A2Z Smart Technologies Corp includes Israel Defence Forces (IDF), Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI), Israel Railways, Israel Electric Corporation (IEC), Israel Police, Israel Military Industries Ltd. (IMI), and Israel’s Ministry of Defence and YOCHANANOF (a supermarket chain).
In a press release (dated April 29, 2021), A2Z Smart Technologies Corp signed a production contract with AVCO Systems Integrations Ltd, provides advanced machines and technological assemblies. Under the deal AVCO Systems would produce the Cust2Mate an A2Z product reportedly.
1600 - 609 Granville Street Vancouver, British Columbia V7Y 1C3