Sandstorm Gold Ltd is a Vancouver-based streaming and royalty company that primarily deals in precious metal properties.
Founder David Awram and Nolan Watson established the mining company in 2008.
It presently claims to own 229 royalties.
Sandstorm claims to focus on income producing investment opportunities and hold profitable royalty portfolios across the world.
The company has 24 assets in production and several development-stage products spanning five continents.
The mining company reportedly expects to generate USD $160 million cash flow from operations by 2024.
Sandstorm Gold Ltd claims to offer various investment opportunities and growth prospects through a portfolio of streaming and royalty properties.
The commodity portfolio includes precious metals like diamond, gold and silver and base metals like nickel, and coal.
The company’s operations include producing, developing, advanced exploration and exploration stage projects in Africa, Asia, Australia, Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America, such as:
• Fruta del Norte and Chapada: Operated by Lundin Mining Corporation (TSX:LUN).
• Hod Maden: The company acquired 30 per cent interest gold-copper project in 2017. It is operated by Lidya Madencilik.
• Santa Elena: It is an open pit, heap leach mine located in Sonora State, Mexico. First Majestic Silver Corp (TSX:FR) is the operator.
• Cerro Moro: It is a silver-gold mine operated by Yamana Gold Inc (TSX:YRI).
• Aurizona: Operated by Equinox Gold Corp, this orogenic gold deposit located in greenstone belt.
Sandstorm Gold’s stocks with the ticker ‘SSL’ trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
It is also listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the stock symbol ‘SAND’.
Sandstorm Gold Ltd claims to be a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact. In addition, it focuses on environment-friendly practices and extends support to local communities and governments.
The company claims to undertake detailed analysis and evaluation of ESG risks involved in mineral projects and operations.
The company is reportedly among 115 Precious Metal Industry and 86 Gold Subindustry released by Sustainalytics.